Who we are
The BluehouseLab is ALBA's open innovation hub – right here in the heart of Berlin. We work closely with innovative startups who have set out to shape tomorrow's waste management industry. To bring fresh ideas that look at the world from a fresh viewpoint, to create extraordinary things, to improve sustainability and quality of life – these are just some of the aims of our BluehouseLab. We help visionary young companies to identify, fund, build and scale their business models.
If you are a startup developing innovative technologies in the fields of smart mobility, smart city, smart logistics, big data or the Internet of Things – then we should talk!
Out-of-the-box thinking and a lively exchange of ideas, technologies and contacts – these are the key characteristics of the BluehouseLab culture. We use our expert knowledge, and the expertise of our technology partners, to help up-and-coming businesses succeed. This style of co-creation has many benefits:
- It generates new momentum and identifies trends.
- Know-how goes directly to where it is needed.
- Technological innovations can be brought to market more quickly.
- Collaborating with network partners creates synergies.
- Interdisciplinarity and creativity make the work exciting.